Sunday, March 7, 2010

R.I.P. SNL




In the beginning...

Let me begin by saying - I did not wake up this morning intending to start this blog. No sir, I have better things to do with my time, I really do. But the stars were aligned, this is my destiny, and I will answer the call.

I went to my cousins house to have dinner, etc. After dinner the four of us watched The Hangover. Second time for me, love it, yada yada yada. Getting ready to leave and my cousin utters the words that change my (blogging) life forever: "You know, Zack Gilafanakis is on SNL tonight.".

Like a junkie chasing the dragon, I start to sweat - this could be it, SNL will finally have one funny episode, it'd be impossible not to. You laugh when you just look at him. If you're reading this, Im already dead....errrrrrrr....you know how this story ends.

So, anyhoo... The purpose of the is blog is to start rating the SNL bits - I'll even try to be objective, if I laugh even for a split second, I'll admit it. Hell, if any skit is anything other than a one joke pony, I'll eat my shoe.

KEEP Checking back for reviews, I've got it scheduled to do a few a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment